Hey hey everyone, it's mad late to be writing, but the amount of feedback I've been receiving from you guys on my recent posts has been absolutely overwhelming and incredibly inspiring, so here I find myself writing again today, to ensure that ya'll stay engaged!
I don't want you to go anywhere! I can't emphasize enough how much I appreciate the love and support I get from my followers that choose to read my blog posts whenever I write. When I started this blog, I had little to no expectations, nor did I believe that anyone would read my first post, let alone keep up with each and every one to follow!
You let me know that you're reading through the constant DM's I get and the texts, Facebook messages and message requests I receive from all angles of the internet! From guys to girls, people that I've never met, to those I went to school with and didn't personally know, to my closest friends who didn't even tell me they were reading each week until it'd been up and running for a month! The variety of people I've been able to reach so far is amazing and if I ever felt like I wasn't making an impact or wasn't publishing quality content, you guys make sure I'm told otherwise! Your support and feedback continues to give my writing purpose and encourages me to keep producing content that will influence, help or inspire others. So I just wanted to say thank you, thank you, thank you a hundred million times!
Since it's late for you, and late for me, let's keep today's post short and sweet. A list of 12 relatively meaningless, random things that pop into my head as I write, coming atcha'!
- I'm taking my first dance class in MONTHS tomorrow with Rosie and I couldn't be more excited! I don't know what the hell I was thinking making the first class I take in months, a HEELS class cause your girl is gonna break her neck trying to be sexy tomorrow acting like I didn't take the past 6 months off dance! Nevertheless, I am STOKED. Hopefully this kicks my ass back into gear, because without dance in my life, there is undoubtedly a piece of my heart missing! Look out for some footage from tomorrow, as long as I don't make a damn fool of myself! ;)
- I've been telling myself I'm gonna grow my hair back out for a long ass time now. But I took a poll the other day on whether to grow it out or cut it short again and you all confused me and made this decision harder than it needs to be lol. If you know me, you know that my hair has fluctuated like nobody's business for the past few years. Going from down past my ass, to up to my chin, from bleach blonde to dirty blonde and back again, I am indecisive as it gets! Now I wanna cut it short again -_- I'm hopeless lol. Final thoughts? Who cares, I'll just shave it off. My last post was all about risk taking, right?!
- For being as big an attraction as we are, why does West Hartford not have more smoothie places? I am so sick of waiting until 9am to go to Robeks, especially when I'm starving my butt off on a Saturday morning. Also WHY is the only Robeks on FARMINGTON FREAKING AVENUE?!?! I have zero interest in playing bumper cars and musical parking spots on a Saturday morning. I just want a damn acai bowl, man.
- Today was so beautiful out. All my windows are still open right now and I wore SHORTS to the gym at 8pm...needless to say, I was in such a good mood haha. I even ENJOYED going to grab my kids from outdoor recess (which is usually a HUGE hassle because what kid WANTS to come inside from outdoor recess?!) But today, I was practically skipping my ass out there. Honestly work was rough today, though, so being able to drive home on 84 with the windows down, sun roof open and Sam Hunt blasting, you bet this girl was smiling ear to ear belting out summer jams as if tomorrow wasn't gonna snow ;) New England, the place to be.
- Back to the heels class thing...what the hell am I wearing to this class tomorrow? Boots, skinny heels, high heels, short heels, booties, open toed, closed toed? SNEAKERS? lol for a dancer I can be mad uncoordinated so I'm gonna bring some backups in case I sprain something.
- Stalkers at the gym, please for the love of your sad attempts at hitting on me, leave me the hell alone while I'm working out. PLEASE. My headphones are on for a reason, and they can't possibly get any bigger or more obnoxious. They're on, the volume is loud and I promise you, even if my phone dies and the music stops, they will remain on and you will remain blocked out. I am trying to build my booty and work off the extra cookies okay? Please, pick another time and place. Unless you're the cute asian dude I still haven't seen since like 3 weeks ago. You can come talk to me.
- FOR MY LADIES - guys, just skip over this one. Really, just skip on over. This number is all about tampons so...I promise you can do without this one.....Okay, my girls. I was told by my gyno to check this brand out and although there's tons of reasons why I'd recommend you do the same, the packaging is enough in itself. Go check out https://thisisl.com for all your feminine hygiene products. There's no synthetic pesticides, fragrances or dyes in them. All natural, all organic, all safe and happy for your lady parts. They got condoms too ;) Practices safe sex, my loves. Always. ANDDDD best part, for every product you purchase from them, the company provides access to health products for girls who need them. I don't know about you, but cute packaging, safe for my body and helping other ladies around the world...I was sold in a heartbeat. No, I'm not sponsored, but I wish I was. Try them!
- Okay hey boys, it's safe for your manhood if ya wanna tune back in now.
- Anyone know of any cool, reputable, reliable and safe organizations or groups that take frequent humanitarian/volunteer trips? I really want to look into a program and take a trip somewhere to help others whether that be volunteering at an orphanage, building houses, helping to clean, renovate, raise money...whatever the plan of action may be - whether it be abroad or in the states! It's something I know my cousin is looking into as well, but I want to do my own research, too! It's something I've always been interested in being a part of. So please, if you've ever gone on a trip like this or worked with an organization that you had a good experience with, let me know!! Any feedback, recommendations or advice you have is appreciated! DM me!
- Tattoos - I have 5 now, and I know I'm going to want another in the near future. I'm not exactly sure what or where, yet, but I've been pondering ideas for a while now. My main issue is that 4/5 of my tattoos where done by the same talented artist(s) in Hawaii, and I don't really know who else to trust with art on my body. I want to ensure that whatever else I get, is done by someone I trust and someone that I know will be careful and super particular about detail, fine lines and will be knowledgeable on needlework and ink. Please please please, if you've gotten work done somewhat locally, let me know! I follow a TON of amazing artists in the New York area, so that's probably where I'm going to lean towards. But local artists are always good to support and know of! If you send me any, make sure you link me to their IG handles!
- Bumble and tinder...I honestly hate these stupid things lol. I know some people actually have amazingly romantic success stories through these apps but for me..I just can't take it seriously. However, I'm single and bored so why the hell not look at a bunch of eye candy? I barely talk to anyone on these apps at ALL but I do have a collection of some of the funniest pick up lines I've ever heard of in my life and I fully intend on making a blog post solely making fun of these dating apps in the future lol. Is it just me, or are the guys 100% hotter on bumble than on tinder?
- I need new white nike air huarache runs before I cry. Mine are still on Oahu and I miss them so much, my heart hurts. I wore those things so often, and I actually CLEANED them. Who was I? My ex clearly rubbed off on me. I'd take good care of those things forever though, those were my babies. Next paycheck, I swear.